Hi Didier,

I’m a bit lost on where this email started (not on the SPDX-legal mailing list,
perhaps), but in any case, your license request is not lost :)

It’s status on the tracking Google worksheet was, however, incorrectly noted as
being included on v2.3, which it clearly was not.  Consulting the past meeting
minutes, I’m quite sure it was never discussed.  Therefore, I have updated the
tracking worksheet to note it as “under review” and we will discuss it on the
next legal call.

Thanks for bringing to our attention and sorry for the unnecessary delay!

Jilayne
SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensou...@jilayne.com