Greetings all,

I am in the process of pulling together a submission for SPDX participation
in the Google Summer of Code <http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc> .

An important part of the submission is the list of projects students can
choose from.  Please take a look at our wiki page holding the project ideas
at http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Technical_Team/Ideas_List and update with any
project ideas you would like to see added.  If you do not have access to
update the Wiki page, you can email me the proposal.

I plan on submitting our proposal on Friday Feb 12 (one week from today).

We also have a wiki page to track the GSOC progress at
http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Business_Team/Priorities/GSOC2016

BTW - sorry for any duplicate emails - This request is being sent to the
legal, tech, and biz team email lists.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary O'Neall