Hi All,

We have our legal call tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel: 11am Mtn Time
:D

http://uberconference.com/SPDXTeam <http://uberconference.com/SPDXTeam>
 User PIN: 38633
Call this number: (United States): +1-857-216-2871

Agenda:

1) New license requests:  Considering it is already March, we will begin with
the two new license requests, to be sure they can be resolved and added for the
Q1 release at the end of the month. Please see:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11AKxLBoN_VXM32OmDTk2hKeYExKzsnPjAVM7rLstQ8s/edit?pli=1#gid=695212681

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11AKxLBoN_VXM32OmDTk2hKeYExKzsnPjAVM7rLstQ8s/edit?pli=1#gid=695212681>
- ? ("BSD-3-Clause minus clause 2”)
- Free Art License 1.3

2) XML license templates project: Kris has done a second pass - see his
previous email, updated wiki page here:
http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Templatizing/tags-matching
<http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Templatizing/tags-matching>, and actual
source of files here: https://github.com/myndzi/license-list/tree/xml-test/src
<https://github.com/myndzi/license-list/tree/xml-test/src>
- let’s be sure to carve out some time to plan next steps, including practical
plan for reviewing license and possible need for scheduling of additional
meetings

3) update on who’s going to Collab Summit

Talk then!
Jilayne & Paul
SPDX Legal Team co-leads