Hi All,

I’m trying to get the new licenses added for the 2.5 release, but we seem to
have some info missing (in spite of some lengthy emails and discussion) on the
Sun/Oracle “nuclear facility” licenses.

We had decide to add two variations - one with no warranty and one that says
the s/w is not licensed for use in a nuclear facility.  However, the info for
where to find the actual text of these variations is not in our tracking
spreadsheet and I have now poured over the email archive and only really see
links to the variation that uses “licensed” and yet that has a different
disclaimer section:
http://download.oracle.com/otn-pub/java/licenses/bsd.txt?AuthParam=1466983601_7246c56c973712d4fa5826544669042a

<http://download.oracle.com/otn-pub/java/licenses/bsd.txt?AuthParam=1466983601_7246c56c973712d4fa5826544669042a>
and
https://java.net/projects/javaeetutorial/pages/BerkeleyLicense
<https://java.net/projects/javaeetutorial/pages/BerkeleyLicense>

Can someone please sort this out as to what it was we were going to add?

Thanks,
Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensou...@jilayne.com