Thanks Jilayne, I've done my best to push a couple of licenses in the last
few days as well.

I believe the lower-case spdx tag is almost entirely my doing, so apologies
to the group for that!

Kris, do you think you can programatically replace all the lower-case spdx
tags with SPDX in the licenses that have already been pushed? And if so,
can that happen now while we're all still working on the master branch or
should we wait until the rest of the licenses get reviewed and pushed?

Best,
Brad

--
Brad Edmondson, *Esq.*