Thanks Kris for the update and pointers to the code.

I'll give it a try - but it looks like there is a good amount of detail with
access to the source, I don't expect any problems.  I'm also warming up to Node
as a decent infrastructure for the tooling.

Do you have any tools or ideas for transforming the current XML attributes and
property names to the new names? If not, I can write something to do the
conversion (although it will be in Java ;)

Gary