Hi all,

Just a reminder that we have our legal call today.  We will use the time to go
over any “needs discussion” items from the review of the XML files and some
other related issues that have come up on the mailing list (e.g., the
BSD-3-Clause and Apache-1.1 markup issues that Richard raised recently).  We’ll
also look at any issues that have been logged in either the XML repo or the
regular SPDX License List repo on Github to ensure we have everything covered
for the next release.

Good news as to the XML review:  we are now down to 39 files to go!!!  With
that, we will make an official goal to finish off the review by the end of
April and then use May to do the other clean-up tasks required for the next
release, aiming to have that done at the end of May :)

Dial-in info here: https://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team
<https://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team>

Thanks,
Jilayne