HI Oliver,

They are both right and the same:

As to the copyright notice, as per the SPDX License List Matching Guidelines,
guidelines #10 - copyright notices are to be ignored for matching purposes,
see: https://spdx.org/spdx-license-list/matching-guidelines
<https://spdx.org/spdx-license-list/matching-guidelines>

As to the “author” or “ISC” difference in the disclaimer - this should be
denoted with markup indicating that it is a match regardless of whether a
specific name (e.g., ISC) or generic reference (e.g., author), is used there in
the same way we have done in the BSD licenses and as per matching guideline #2

Mike L. also brought this up re: the copyright notice, so Ive noted this to be
done for the next release. I’ll add a to-do to also add markup in the
disclaimer.
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/404
<https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/404>

thanks,