Oops, that would be Tuesday, Nov 21st for our next call at the tech teams time!

Sent from an ARM powered device

-------- Original message --------
From: J Lovejoy <opensou...@jilayne.com>
Date: 11/09/2017  13:42  (GMT-07:00)
To: SPDX-legal <spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org>
Subject: Re: meeting Thursday

Hi all,
Thanks again for another thorough discussion with many participants!  I have
now posted the meeting minutes here:
https://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Minutes/2017-11-09  Please do let me know
if I’ve gotten anything wrong.
Also note: we will not have a call on Thursday, Nov 23 as it’s the Thanksgiving
holiday in the US :)
So as not to wait too long to continue the discussion and work on the next
release, we will join/co-opt the tech team call on Tuesday, Nov 22 at 13:00
eastern time. Please mark your calendars and I will send dial-in information
and reminder the day prior.
Thanks,Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensou...@jilayne.com