Hi all,

I’m trying to get things nailed down for Gary to do the 3.1 release by end of
next week.
A few outstanding things that could go either way (resolved now via email and
included / or pushed to 3.2) - can I please get some input on these:

https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/pull/551
<https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/pull/551> - OpenJDK exception - need
to get this in here, but I just updated the version number as per Wayne’s
response and now test failed. Also, I”m not sure that the first and last
paragraph are really part of the exception
http://openjdk.java.net/legal/assembly-exception.html
<http://openjdk.java.net/legal/assembly-exception.html> or should they be
optional? Seems like references in actual source files just refer to that page,
instead of including the exception text itself?

https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/619
<https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/619> - new license, discussed
on call today and inclination to add, but did not have time to resolve name.

https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/616
<https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/616> - have not discussed but
came up on mailing list awhile ago…

https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/618
issues here: but updating the full names is the non-controversial part we could
theoretically do for 3.1 - thoughts?

I have also marked a handful of Issues and PRs that seem to have been hanging
around for awhile as milestone for 3.2 - let’s try to focus on clearing these
on the next call or two.

Thanks,
Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead