FWIW, it is the perspective the Eclipse Foundation that, from the point of
view of a consumer, the notion of secondary license is effectively the same
as dual licensing. We therefore encourage our projects to use the
disjunctive OR when expressing licenses.

For content that uses the EPL-2.0 with a GPL-2.0 + Classpath Exception,
we'd expect to see a header along these lines:

/********************************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) {date} {owner}[ and others]
 *
 * This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the
 * terms of the Eclipse Public License v. 2.0 which is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0.
 *
 * This Source Code may also be made available under the following Secondary
 * Licenses when the conditions for such availability set forth in the Eclipse
 * Public License v. 2.0 are satisfied: GNU General Public License, version 2
 * with the GNU Classpath Exception which is available at
 * https://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/license.html.
 *
 * SPDX-License-Identifier: EPL-2.0 OR GPL-2.0 WITH Classpath-exception-2.0

Again, we think of this from the perspective of the consumer of the content.

There's more in the EPL-2.0 FAQ:

https://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0/faq.php#h.lgjcpvoq08a9

HTH,

Wayne