Dne četrtek, 02. avgust 2018 ob 15:25:51 CEST je Kate Stewart
napisal(a):
> I think if we socialize it with the kernel community in advance,  and
> then send a pull request to change the locations in the kernel and
> reference the change to the REUSE.software to implement this,  we
> shouldn't get too much push back.

That’d be wonderful.

Should the three of us discuss how specifically to tackle this off list,
since it’s not exactly an SPDX issue per se?

If so, Kate, since you probably know best who else (I imagine Greg KH
and Thomas G) should be included from the Kernel community, would you
mind starting the thread?

cheers,
Matija
--