Hi Stefan, thanks for reaching out. It looks to me like this one is
equivalent (for SPDX matching purposes) to bzip2-1.0.6 which is currently
on the license list [1]. So I don't expect that this would lead to a new
entry on the list, unless there are substantive differences under the SPDX
matching guidelines [2].

As a heads-up, new license requests are probably best submitted through the
GitHub issues list [3], as that is the primary place where participants
review the requests and prepare additions to the list.

Best,
Steve

[1] https://spdx.org/licenses/bzip2-1.0.6.html
[2] https://spdx.org/spdx-license-list/matching-guidelines