Hi all,

The SPDX legal team has its regular bi-weekly call tomorrow, Thursday at noon,
Eastern Daylight Savings time (note: The US moved our clocks forward, but I
believe the UK and Europe has yet to do that, so time diff may still be an hour
different from usual).

As noted in the email below - we will be finalizing the new license inclusion
guidelines! https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/pull/990

Dial-in info below, in case you don’t have the invite on your calendar.

Thanks,
Jilayne
SPDX legal team co-lead

Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/611416785