Hi all,

We have our regular call today at noon EDT.

We'll catch up on any other "intros"; I think Warner was going to give an update on the SPDX work in FreeBSD (if you are ready to do so), and get organized with the latest issues in the repo.

I'd like to have a bit of a brainstorm about some better methods for staying on top of new issues (something I know I struggle with) so we are not waiting for meetings to tackle stuff with very little done in between, so come with your project manager hat on!

Jilayne