Hi Neal,

I made an issue for a new license request -
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/1355

In the future, please submit a new licenses to be added to the SPDX License
List via the Github repo - see
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/blob/master/DOCS/request-new-license.md
 for details as to what a new issue need include or you can use the online tool.

By the way, “SPDX has stalled out (again)” is not a particularly fair
characterization, as the project of getting all Fedora “good” licenses onto the
SPDX License List cannot solely be done by the SPDX community,. That being
said, thanks for helping advance the cause by one more license that we know
needed to be added!

Cheers,
Jilayne