Dear Steve,

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Thanks for checking on this. I think this is meant to be the schedule --
> let me know if the invites aren't lining up correctly:
>
> * General Meeting: First Thursday of every month, 11AM-noon Eastern Time
> * Legal Team: Every other Thursday, noon-1PM Eastern Time
>
> Note that sometimes the legal team meeting will be right after the General
> Meeting, and sometimes it won't, depending how the every-other-week
> schedule lines up  :)
>
> But, they shouldn't be overlapping the same time slot -- the Legal Team
> meeting should be the next hour after the General meeting. Is that what
> you're seeing? It's possible as always that daylight savings time is
> mucking things up...

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I had thought it was rather
convenient that each Thursday of the month had a different SPDX meeting;
I know that some people might find it difficult to dedicate a straight
two hours for SPDX - indeed it can be a challenge for me.

Might it be possible that the next Legal Team meeting after today's
could be on the 10th of February rather than the 3rd of February? This
would bring back that nice routine of 'General-Legal-Outreach-Legal'
again, at least from now into April.

No problem if I'm missed the boat on this one though; just thought it
was a nice 'groove' that we got into last year :)

Hope to see you at today's meeting,

Best wishes,

Sebastian