~ J Lovejoy [2022-07-26 06:00 +0200]:
> If I wanted to link to, for example, Annex D, in a way that would remain
> stable with subsequent versions of the spec, then I could use the HTML
> format, and then the link
> https://spdx.github.io/spdx-spec/SPDX-license-expressions/ - and this
> would still point to the Annex D on SPDX license expressions even for
> version 2.3 of the spec - is that right? (assuming of course that Annex
> D doesn't change name such that the link also changes)

Interesting question! I, too, am a bit confused of the various URLs.

Asked the other way round: are there also stable links for older
versions, e.g. a permalink for 2.2 and its clauses/annexes once 2.3
would be released?

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager -- Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl -- @mxmehl