Hi David,

Good timing: the BigScience Open RAIL-M License was just submitted for
consideration a few days ago. [1]

The license inclusion principles [2] contemplate that licenses to be added
to the list might include software licenses as well as data-focused
licenses. I haven't taken a look at this one in any detail yet, but I'd
assume that it would be considered under the inclusion principles in the
same manner as other software- and/or data-focused licenses.

Best,
Steve

[1] https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/1622
[2]