Thanks Richard, that’s helpful to point out! That and Steve’s point re: Debian
Main makes me think we’d need to be somewhat specific for each distro that
would trigger a lighter-weight review.  More to ponder….

And Steve - agreed re: Change Proposal, I’ll add that to my list of things to
do and send a link to that once I’ve come up with something concrete!

Jilayne