Quoting Pierre Tardy (2022-12-16 09:51:52)
> - The web site of the tool shows it is licensed under AGPLv3 which as far
> as I understand requires you to provide the source code. I couldn't find
> any link or reference to it. I would be interested in diving into your data
> model

AGPL defines requirements for a licensor - i.e. anyone else than the author.

That said, I am also interested in access to the code - especially since
it is freely licensed (thanks for your contribution to Free software!).

 - Jonas

 * Sponsorship: https://ko-fi.com/drjones