Hi All,

I've updated the list below - still needs attention to close out, but thanks to Karsten for adding some info regarding naming and other background to some of those issues.

Also note: I've made updates to various DOCS:
- few updates and added corresponding XML tag (where applicable) to https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/blob/main/DOCS/license-fields.md - added links to fields (cross-links) https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/blob/main/DOCS/xml-fields.md - updated and added link to Google doc I had mentioned (which I also updated) for tips on how to find a license match: https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/blob/main/DOCS/license-match.md - PR pending for updates to https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/pull/2416/files

Please help out with the issues listed below!

Thanks,
Jilayne