Hi,

I’ve read the specs and I see that the version 1.2 and 2.0 are not compatible,
which I guess is not even intended, but I have a few questions regarding this.

1. Is it worth trying to create an (abstract) model (Go struct) to store Spdx
Documents regarding of their version and have different mechanisms for each
version to parse, write and validate?

2. I see that the describesPackage property of SpdxDocument class disappears in
version 2.0. In version 1.2 it was the way it added a package to a SpdxDocument
but now this seems to be achieved by using the relationship property. Now, in
1.2 this limited a SpdxDocument to always have one package (and not more) but
this limit is not implied by the spec for version 2. Does this mean that in
version 2 a SpdxDocument can have none or more packages?

Thanks,
Vlad