Interesting discussion - we happen to be discussing the license expressions in
the tech call for a different use case.  In those discussions we discussed
whether the package concluded license was for the target executable or for all
files (including documentation).

Of course, if there are more than one target executable with different licenses
(as in Philippe's example), the concluded package license could get even more
complex.

Another approach to express the documentation license is to use the
relationship property for the documentation files themselves as the
documentation files relate to the package.  There is a relationship defined for
documentation of and the license for the documentation could be recorded in the
documentation files.

A topic worthy of a discussion.

Gary