As discussed in the call on Tuesday I have re-created the development/v3.0 branch based on the development/v2.2.1 branch (the original is backed up as development/v3.0_backup). The website has the re-created branch deployed to it: https://spdx.github.io/spdx-spec/v3-draft/.

If you have the development/v3.0 branch in a local repository it will be easiest if you delete your local branch (git branch -d development/v3.0) and checkout the branch fresh (git checkout development/v3.0).

If you come across any problems please open an issue in the spdx-spec repository and assign it to me.

William Bartholomew