Hi Anthony,

Thanks for pointing this out. I tried to add a comment, but it appears to be
closed. Thomas is active in the SPDX-tech team, but would be nice if someone
from the SPDX-legal could add a bit - anyone part of TODO Group who can comment?

Copying the tech team for awareness as well.

(Btw, this message got caught up as from a non-member - not sure if you used a
different email address?)

Thanks,
Jilayne