I think there are a a few questions that can be easily answered at today's
meeting:

* *Should ExternalMap be a property of Collection?*

[WillBar] Collection was created to be a superclass of both
ContextualCollection and Document because they have shared traits and are
both containers. SBOMs do have external maps (because they indirectly
inherit from Collection and external maps are attached to Collection).

[Sean]  I do think that it makes sense to move the ExternalMap structure to
the Collection class rather than being only on Document/Bundle.

[Dave] +1

** Should Elements be signable/hashable/verifiable?*

[WillBar] Element immutability in SPDX v2 and SPDX v3 (so far) is achieved
by the Element “belonging” to a Document and having a cryptographic hash of
that document.

[Sean] Though I am not as pessimistic about the practicality of hashing
Elements.

[Dave] We have agreed that Element properties are immutable, which brings
with it the unbreakable laws of physics.  I agree with Sean that the
mechanics of verifying Element integrity are solvable.

** Does the Element verifiedUsing property verify the integrity of an
Element or the retrieved value of an Artifact?*

Some artifacts can change value, so artifact integrity doesn't make sense
for them.
If verifiedUsing applies to just immutable Artifacts, then we will need a
different way to describe integrity verification of immutalbe Elements.