Hello,
I am Utsav Jha, first-year undergraduate studying Information Technology at
MIT. I was hoping to start contributing 4 months ago but I knew basic
school-level Java. So I took the time of 4 months to fine-tuned my programming
skills so that I could provide much more value. I am a Web Developer proficient
in Java, Javascript, HTML, CSS, Node.js, Express.js and React. I want to
contribute to your community because I feel connected to your vision, I would
choose to contribute somewhere in which I myself believe in. Hoping for a
response.
Thanks & Regards,
Utsav Jha.