Hi Peter,

It’s back up.

I have a check setup in AWS that emails me when it is not responding.  I did
get an email overnight my time, but I didn’t see it / have a check to fix it
until now.

The problem is either networking or O.S. related as the entire AWS instances is
non-responsive to networking requests.  I rebooted the instance and it’s back
up again.

If you or anyone in the SPDX community has expertise in network operations or
systems operations, I could really use some help on this one!  Just email me
and I’ll send you the logs for analysis.

For SPDX – we do use Gitter:
https://app.gitter.im/#/room/#spdx-org_Lobby:gitter.im although I have not
personally been monitoring the chats.  I’ll start again now.

Cheers,
Gary