For today's I'd like to complete the discussion we started a while back on
compacting creation information - issue #306
<https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/issues/306> .  There are two
proposals:

*       CreationInfo serialization compaction approach  Issue #357
<https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/issues/357>
*       Proposal for "unbundled" or individual profile to only require
CreationInfo when elements are not contained in a bundle: PR #343
<https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/pull/343>

I'd also like to discuss a couple logistical topics:

*       Do we have a meeting next week on July 4?
*       Should we schedule an early meeting to discuss the build, usage, and
lite profiles early to make it more convenient for the Japanese timezone?

Feel free to suggest additional topics.

Best regards,
Gary