Greetings all,

I would like to ask before the tech call this week you review the following
before participating in the discussion on namespace maps:

*       Last tech call minutes - around line 58 in
https://spdx.swinslow.net/p/spdx-tech-minutes
*       Last week's serialization team minutes around line 23 in
https://spdx.swinslow.net/p/spdx-tech-minutes
*       Sean's PR containing a proposed solution using the namespace map
https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/pull/490
*       My attempt at creating a PR implementation of Max's proposed
solution (If Max has time before the call, he may update the PR to better
reflect the proposal) https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/pull/491

Please note: the class named "X" is temporary.  We agreed on a prior
serialization call not to name the class until we finished defining the
semantics.

On the tech call, we plan to choose between these 2 proposals.  We will base
our decision on how well it supports the use cases we discussed in previous
calls and other criteria such as complexity to understand and complexity to
implement.

Thanks,
Gary