Greeting tech team,

On Tuesday's tech call, we agreed to an approach on serializations and have
a few follow-up steps we would like to complete before next Tuesday's tech
call:

*       Review 3 pull requests that implement the above decisions:

*       PR to document how we serialize data which may be implemented in the
native serialization format: https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/pull/509
*       PR to update the External Map to use Artifact and relationships to
the SpdxDocument: https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/pull/542
*       PR to document the SpdxDocument:
https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/pull/490

*       Analyze current uses of SPDX External Document references to test
the External Map implementation.

*       I opened an issue we can use to add comments for each individual
analysis: https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/issues/546

Please note that I will be on vacation away from email from Wednesday until
November 23.

I would like to ask that the serialization team continue with out me working
through the remaining issues - especially any that may impact RC2.  There's
quite a bit of cleanup on the current issues now that we made the recent
decisions.

Thanks,
Gary