Hi Alexios:

We had to move the venue to Hotel Bedford and this was completed yesterday.
The key reason is we have many more registrations and wanted to make
sure we could have a better spot with comfortable and enough space!

See https://www.hotelbedford.be/en/meetings-and-events/

We will be in the larger Galileo room:
See http://www.immodeposit.com/projects/bedford/panos.html?s=pano1019#pano1019

There are likely many more options there.
--
Cordially
Philippe

--
Cordially
Philippe Ombredanne

+1 650 799 0949 | pombreda...@nexb.com
AboutCode - Open source for open source - https://www.aboutcode.org
VulnerableCode - the open code and open data vulnerability database -
https://github.com/nexb/vulnerablecode
ScanCode - scan your code, for origin/license/vulnerabilities, report
SBOMs - https://github.com/nexB/scancode-toolkit
https://github.com/nexB/scancode.io
package-url - the mostly universal SBOM identifier for packages -
https://github.com/package-url
DejaCode - What's in your code?! - http://www.dejacode.com
nexB Inc. - http://www.nexb.com