As a follow-up to our tech call this morning, I would like to start a
separate thread on resolving the RDF specific issues.

These issues can be found using the following link:
https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3AR
DF%2FOWL%2FSHACL

If you know of any issues not captured in the above link, please add the
"RDF/OWL/SHACL" label to the issue.

Anyone interested in working through these issues, please let me know if you
are available for a one or two real-time calls to work through these on
Zoom.  I'll follow-up with those who have expressed interest with a poll on
which days/times work best.  I'm thinking of starting with a 2 hour meeting
and see if we can't just work through all of the issues in one session.

Also, feel free to respond directly to the issues or reply to this email
thread with any thoughts.

Thanks,
Gary