Greeting SPDX community,

We are pleased to announce that the release candidate 2 for SPDX 3.0 is now
published and available online in HTML format:
https://spdx.github.io/spdx-spec/v3.0/

You can also find the associated SHACL and JSON LD artifacts at
https://github.com/spdx/spdx-spec/tree/v3.0-RC2/ontology

Please review the specification and related artifacts.

For any issues identified in the model itself, please add an issue to the
SPDX 3 Model repo <https://github.com/spdx/spdx-3-model/issues> .

For any issues with documentation outside of the model (e.g. Annexes),
please add an issue to the SPDX Spec repo
<https://github.com/spdx/spdx-spec/issues> .

For release candidate 2, we focused on supporting the JSON-LD serialization
format and fixed a number of issues identified in the RC1 review process.

Within the tech team, we are now discussing the need for additional
serialization formats and responding to any issues identified in the RC2
release.  Feel free to follow the discussion on the SPDX tech mailing
<https://lists.spdx.org/g/spdx-tech>  list or join our weekly SPDX tech
calls <https://github.com/spdx/meetings#tech-team-meetings> .

Best regards,

SPDX Tech Team