From: Spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org <Spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org> On Behalf Of Kate
Stewart
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2024 8:46 AM
To: Joshua Watt <jpewhac...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [spdx-tech] Linking SPDX 3.0 documents

Thanks Joshua!

Very much appreciate your pulling this together.

Alexios,  Max - can you please review?

Thanks
Kate

On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 6:40 PM Joshua Watt
<jpewhac...@gmail.com<mailto:jpewhac...@gmail.com>> wrote:
All,

In the tech call it was asked how to link SPDX 3 documents together.
To describe this, I've written another How-To Annex which can be read
here:
https://github.com/JPEWdev/spdx-spec/blob/development/v3.0.1/docs/annexes/cross-reference.md<https://github.com/JPEWdev/spdx-spec/blob/development/v3.0.1/docs/annexes/cross-reference.md>

The pull request to integrate this into the documentation is here:
https://github.com/spdx/spdx-spec/pull/938<https://github.com/spdx/spdx-spec/pull/938>

This is the correct way to do it to the best of my knowledge; please
review and let me know if it needs corrections.

Thanks,
Joshua Watt