From:   Brett McDowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thursday, December 07, 2006 06:47 AM Pacific Standard Time
To:     Recordon, David
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; specs@openid.net
Subject:        Re: OpenID IPR Policy Draft

This is normally lawyer work.  I recommend the companies & individuals invested
in OpenID immediately turn this exercise over to your legal counsel to ensure
your interests--and the interests of the community--are protected
appropriately.

Does the new OpenID organization have legal counsel retained (I don't mean
volunteers, but actually hired)?  If not, that would be my second
recommendation.

--Brett