Hi All,

I am a reaerch assistant and working on the field of trusted computing and privacy protection and currently evaluate benefits of OpenID and TC-Infrastructures.

One thing that is unclear for me from the spec, is about the association secret / session.

1) Is an individual session dedicated to an Identifier/OP Combo, or is a secret/session used for different Identifiers which are served by the same OP?

2) Is support of "No-Encryption over TLS" mandatory for each RP?

TIA

Oliver
--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!
PGP-Key: 3B2C 8095 A7DF 8BB5 2CFF  8168 CAB7 B0DD 3985 1721