Feel free to  focus on yadis/xrds errata, but don't worry about XRD
new fangledness yet. I'd even say don't mention xrds-simple. OpenID
has been workable with yadis/xrds. But until the xrds-simple/xrd
stuff gets near final, mentioning it will only confuse people and
strain their trust.

http://josephholsten.com