Dirk Balfanz wrote:

> Oh I see. Ok. I'l make a new revision of the spec where I add a
> required parameter (the consumer key) to the auth request.

Cool, thanks!

> What should the spec recommend the OP should do if the consumer key
> and realm don't match? Return a cancel? Return something else?

I'd recommend an error consistent with Section 8.2.4 in the OpenID 2.0
spec, with a new error_code value indicating that the either the CK or
the realm was invalid. There may actually need to be 2 errors, one to
indicate that the CK is invalid, and another to indicate that the CK is
not valid for the realm.

http://openid.net/specs/openid-authentication-2_0.html#anchor20

Allen