The in person chat was very productive, and I expect to move forward with this proposal after the holidays.

Allen

Dick Hardt wrote:
I've been busy with other things. :-)

I had an in person chat with Allen Tom, Eran and Breno about what they were thinking of. There was some discussion on the step2 list.

I have a work item to write up the scope so that we can get it started -- but have needed to deal with some time critical tasks before I could start on it -- sorry.

-- Dick