Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:45:44 +0200
From: "angela melitopoulos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Passing Drama


Dear friends,

I would to inform those of you who are in London
and who wanted to see my movie Passing Drama in a beautiful screening
that I will  show it during my lecture at the Matrix Lab
in the University of East London on Tuesday in a very nice space on
the 22nd of April at 10am !

I would like to take the opportunity to send you
the link of an excerpt of Passing Drama that can be watched now
youtube and googlevideo! Additional information on the videoessay is as well there.

I would love to read comments...
Evidently it is great if the link is communicated further...

with my best regards !

youtube     (excerpt 2)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pAqy4U0xjg>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pAqy4U0xjg
and googlevideo (excerpt 1)
<http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=5023106219120789424&hl=de>http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=5023106219120789424&hl=de

angela melitopoulos
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

______________________________________________
SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe
Info, archive and help:
http://coredump.buug.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre

Antwort per Email an