SATURDAY 1/11 in SCHEVENINGEN : 21:00
......................................

K.anonnenvoer | B.ring Y.our O.wn L.ifesaver 

A night with performances at the former container harbour in Scheveningen, on 
stage with Konrad Smoleński's loudspeaker wall (o.m.i.a.m.h.) at the 
Zuiderstrandtheater.  

Bring your own pillow, yoga mat, lifesaver, float, sand bag, stool, rubber 
boat, or whatever else you might want to contribute to the safety and comfort 
of that night. 

BMB con. - no title(s)
Matteo Marangoni - Lampyridae (with Dieter Vandoren)
Anne Wellmer - No.2 for Singing Demolition Ball



           .NZ7777777777$$N             
         ?~:,.77777777777.,:~?          
      .+~:, .,Z777$$$777Z,. .,:=.       
     ?~:,.,:~==OO88888OO+=~:,..:~?.     
   .=~,.,:~=+??Z8OOOOOOZ??+=~:,.,:=.    
  .=~,.,:=+??+==.......~++??+=:, ,~=.   
  +~,.,:=+I?+             +?I+=:,.,~+.  
 +=:..:=+I+.               .+I+=:,.:=?. 
.ZZ, ,~=??  Volkspaleis     .+?+~,.,ZZN 
ZZ7777$ZI.                   .?O$7777$O 
8Z7777$OZ      1/11/2014      .$O$7777$O.
8$7777$O.        B.ring        .O$7777$O.
8Z77777Z.        Y.our         .Z$7777Z8.
8Z$7777ZZ        O.wn          IZ77777Z8.
ZO$7777Z+        L.ifesaver   .+Z7777$O8.
.8Z?:,.:~+                   +~:..:=Z8N 
 ?I+~:..,~=                 +~,..:~+I?  
 .?I+=:,.,:~+             :~:,.,:~+??.  
  .+?+=~:..,::= .     ..+::,..,~=+I?=   
   .+??+=~:,..,Z7777777Z,..,:~=+??+.    
    .+???+=~~:,777777777,::~=+???+.     
     ..=+?I?+=Z$77777777Z=+?I?++.       
        .+++??8OOOOOOOO88??+++.         
         ...?ZOO8888888OOZ+.            
                ........






...............................................

Zuiderstrandtheater
Kranenburgweg 211
Den Haag, Scheveningen
Tel (070) 392 53 59

////////////////////////////////
http://www.volkspaleis.org/2014/
http://www.bmbcon.demon.nl/con/
http://www.humbug.me
http://www.nonlinear.demon.nl
////////////////////////////////
______________________________________________
SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe
Info, archive and help:
http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre

Antwort per Email an