The second series of events by 000 starts this weekend:
DIY modular workshops in Berlin, London & Barcelona, about Percussion and
Distortion modules.

ab•er•rant (ə ber′ənt, ab′ər-), adj. departing from the right, normal, or usual
course. Deviating from the ordinary, usual, or normal type; exceptional;
abnormal.
‘000‘ is about aberrant analogue distortion and percussion devices for both
stand-alone and Eurorack format.
The Spanish/German Øpen-Hardware team will present their new set of analogue
percussive tools, followed by a DIY workshop where participants can build a
complete modular drum system.
The workshops will cover both theory and practice about analogue circuit
design, percussion and noise.
No previous experience in electronics is needed but interest and patience is
mandatory.

Next dates:
28/29.11.15 C-Base station Berlin Rungestraße 20, 10179
04/05.12.15 London Music Hacker Space Unit 15, (ContainerVille) 5 - 10
Corbridge Crescent London E2 9DS
19/20.12.15 Hangar.org Barcelona Emilia Coranty, 16, 08018 Barcelona, España
09-10.01.16 T-37 Madrid, España

Each of both days on the different locations are independent, so participants
can choose when to join the workshop. If you can just attend for a few hours
just write to us to adapt the workshop to your needs.

We will have our complete catalog of modules available and prototypes, and you
will have the chance to make them with our support.
MORE INFO:
http://0x0x0.porn/new-diy-workshop-series-berlin-london-barcelona-madrid/
For information and reserve your place to the workshop, please join in through
our platform:
http://0x0x0.porn/product/berlin-modular-workshop-registration/

Hope to see you there!
000