The latest FurtherList is out now!

Find it at furtherfield.org and discover things reflecting the dynamic culture
we are part of in the fields of art, technology, and social change. 🌏 ⠀

Please check it out & share with peers.
https://www.furtherfield.org/furtherlist-no-20-december-4th-2020/
⠀
FurtherList is a regular feature sharing exhibitions, events, conferences,
books, articles, interviews, and other interesting things from our communities,
the web and beyond. Collected by the ever curious Marc Garrett, co-founder of
Furtherfield.

Catch up or look back at previous editions:
furtherfield.org/the-furtherlist-archives/

Wishing you well

Marc Garrett

Co-Founder, Co-Director, main editor for Furtherfield. Art, technology & social
change, since 1996 http://www.furtherfield.org
Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park. Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
Just finished PhD at Birkbeck University, London. Title -- 'Furthefield: Twenty
years of Art, Technology & Social Change.

Recent publications:
Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain. Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan
Jones, & Sam Skinner. Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK
State Machines: Reflections & Actions at the Edge of Digital Citizenship,
Finance, & Art. Edited by Yiannis Colakides, Marc Garrett, Inte Gloerich.
Institute of Network Cultures, Amsterdam 2019 http://bit.do/eQgg3