I would like to add my sincere thanks to Annick-s.
Syndicate and now Spectre remains vital for many of us
Best
Nina Czegledy

Quoting Annick2 <anikb...@gmail.com>:

Thank you for your first message and this one, Andreas.
We are going to get a lot of trolling but we are accustomed to that, right?
I was, I am, feeling so useless and powerless.
I don't want to add noise to noise.
I am grateful that you opened the discussion. Syndicate has been very important in its time.

Best
Annick Bureaud