EVA London Conference

2024 www.eva-london.org

Dear EVA London Members,

We are delighted to announce that registration for EVA London 2024 is now open!
Join us for a week-long conference featuring talks discussing critical
advancements at the intersection of art and technology, networking, and a wide
range of topics from museums and performance to AI and Digital Ethics.

Programme Information: http://www.eva-london.org/eva-london-2024/programme/

Key Links and Dates:

Conference Dates: 8th-12th July, 2024

Attendance: Hybrid (British Computer Society, Moorgate, London and Online)

Book Online Here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hybrid-eva-london-2024-computer-arts-society-tickets-893579449187

Registration Closes: 5 July 2024 (In-Person Attendance) and 8 July 2024 (Online
Attendance)

What to Expect:

Attendance:

EVA London 2024 is a hybrid event, physically at the BCS London office, and
online using Zoom Meeting for the main conference and potentially other
technologies for some associated events.

If you have a special requirement for combining physical and online attendance,
please contact Graham Diprose on grahamdipr...@gmail.com.

Programme:

EVA 2024 programme will be released soon! For more information, please see our
registration page here: http://www.eva-london.org/eva-london-2024/register/

Proceedings:

With registration, it is possible to order the printed EVA London 2024
Proceedings in full colour, for posting or collection at the conference.

Overseas Delegates:

For overseas delegates who wish to attend any EVA London Conference and require
proof of attendance, please email Kerry Wear kerry.w...@bcs.uk
<mailto:kerry.w...@bcs.uk>

Please check http://www.eva-london.org/eva-london-2022/ for latest information.

*EVA London - bringing together artists, designers, researchers, technologists,
to discuss electronic visualisation technologies in art, design, music, dance,
theatre, the sciences and more.*

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hashtag: #EVAlondonconf
Facebook: EVA London

EVA Organising Committee

Group of the British Computer Society, and by the BCS .