I've been looking around on Josef's page before and the Advanced/Ortega 
way of dealing with edges is pretty straightforward. I'll experiment 
with this more basic approach first though as I need to get some 
experience, especially on recognition. I haven't looked that much on 
Watermans method, but I'll probably test it a few times and see if it 
suits me.

/Gustav

Mike Bennett skrev:

>--- In [email protected], Gustav Fredell
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  
>
>>I've been doing the 2x2x2 a bit lately and average around 6-7 seconds 
>>using Guimond. Now I'm seriously considering switching from my 4
>>    
>>
>LL-look 
>  
>
>>Fridrich to a CF method. I'm mostly looking at a pure CF method so that 
>>I can practice the 2x2x2 and 3x3x3 at the same time using my current 
>>corners system. What I'm now is asking for is some suggestions
>>    
>>
>regarding 
>  
>
>>solving the edges.
>>
>>So far my idea has been to finish two 1x2x3 blocks after the corners. 
>>This way I'll be left with a classical CF/Roux ending which is nice.At 
>>the moment though I'm solving the 6 edges for the two 1x2x3's one by 
>>one, which takes a little over 20 moves and to much time on average.
>>    
>>
>Any 
>  
>
>>suggestions on how to lower the number of moves and steps here, without 
>>reaching a ZB number of algorithms?
>>
>>Any other tips/suggestions?
>>
>>/Gustav
>>    
>>
>
>Check out the methods on this page.  http://rubikscube.info/
>
>It's the best site I've found for corners first solutions, and it's
>got some great stuff.
>
>-Mike
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> 
>
>
>
>__________ NOD32 1.1286 (20051115) Information __________
>
>This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>http://www.nod32.com
>
>
>
>  
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to