Why was there not a single "Matrix" reference? Tyson Mao MSC #631 California Institute of Technology
On Nov 22, 2005, at 12:43 PM, Craig Bouchard wrote: > Hey, > > I'm not a stacker (but would like to be) and so I entered this caption > contest a little while back, and I won...I got the random drawing, but > still... > > http://speedstacks.com/features/stories/winners11_captions.htm > > I am the last one on the page...The "Random Drawing Winner..." I was > happy... > > Craig > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
