A quick google search yielded these results, as well as others:

http://www.make-a-web-site.com/
http://www.inform.umd.edu/UMS+State/UMD-Projects/MCTP/Technology/handouts/html.html

As with anything else new, including the cube, it takes time and patients to
learn. Have fun making your page.

-Chris



On 11/27/05, kovacic81 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone.
>
> I am not a computer person at all.  In fact, I use a Macintosh.
> I think that there are not enought cube pages up on the internet, and
> so I would like to make one.  All about CFOP and ROUX.
>
> Does anyone here use Macs and can help me make a webpage?  I want to
> be able to put java applets and video.  It can't be THAT hard...
>
> Jason Kovacic
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to